cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Quotation has been created for product-D, 10 quantities, sales order is created with reference to the quotation, system copies 10 quantities in sales order. How do you restrict in sales order end user should not change quantities, system should not allow for changes by en user?

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

chek this thread which haS THE SAME REQUIREMENT

REGARDS

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahhh... so these are identical interview questions and not copy&pasted duplicate real postings...

These are professional forums at SDN, not interview spam centers! If the question can be answered by a link, then 9 times out of 10 you could have found it yourself with a search.

Asking interview questions are against the forum rules!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for all

i got answear

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh

You can try with user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP in MV45AFZZ

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- please try to close your earlier threads wherever possible and update the forum. In case you still need any further clarifications, please post the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moderators,

Whats the criteria of locking/ blocking a thread?

Is it depend on Moderators mood?

Best Reagrds,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Amit wrote

Is it depend on Moderators mood?

Certainly not dear Amit !!!!!!!

Some of the criterias to lock a thread are

- if a thread posted is of a basic question / repeated question (not strictly practiced all the time)

- if a thread posted asking for some personal benefit

- if a thread is totally irrelevant to SDN

- if a thread deviates the Forum Rules of Engagement

By the by on curiosity, can I know what made you to raise this query ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I might be cross-questioning, but What is the Purpose of this Forum?

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: In recent past, I have noticed few points:

1. There is a set of Query-Askers, who always put query in the form as they are working in Real-time scenerios, whereas, if you analyze their All Posts, you come to know..there is no regularity in the Issues/ Queries, they posted.

2. The % of actual query is 1/4 of the Total query, posted in to the Forum.

3. I have made a Log of certain Users and Contributors, and other activities (Locking the threads, posting the threads, etc..) (in worst case and if reqd., I may provide it to SAP-SDN Head).

OR, I must remove myself from SD-Forum and I think, this would be more prominent-step. Somewhere, Forum has lost its relevance, atleast to me.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

Thanks for your concern.

Wherever I am noticing such unwanted / irrelevant, I am doing my best in locking such threads.

As a member, you can also help us by marking the thread as Abuse (one with yellow triangle) so that that particular thread will get noticed by the forum moderators and they can take necessary action.

You would also be aware that most of the Moderators are not working fulltime for this forum and it will be very difficult for us to render justice for both our employers and SDN. We need to concentrate on our day today official issues also. So having said this, if you feel that any threads that should have been locked, has not been locked and missed the attention of Moderators, please let us know, so that suitable action will definitely be taken.

Thanks again for taking the responsibility and caring.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am new to SD because i am working in SAP CRM as a senior Consultant

why should i am asking this type of qutations becuase i should have to work in SD module in my next project so i am going through All interview.com

that's why only asked this type of qutations

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

please do heart to any one becasue in SDN-SD fourm every people can involve we have right ok

if you think that qutation is not a good for you please don't answear ok

you don't have any right to heart to others ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems you copied and pasted somebody else's question.