cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Businesss Partner Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to add a custom screen field in the SRM portal screen for Business Partner. I have added this custom field in the include structure: CI_EEW_BUT000 and activated it. I was expecting to see the enhanced field available in the SRM portal screen. But is not available. I am not sure, how to bring this custom field at SRM portal screen?

I am new to SRM development and not sure where to look for help or documents to this requirement. Can you please help me on this? Appreciate Your Help in Advance.

Thanks,

Kannan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you use txn EEWB to add the custom field. Also try using Badi BBP_BUPA_GET_CUF to display the field on SRM portal.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for your reply. I have used Transaction EEWB to create a project and added a customer field in the package BUPA. The SAP provided Include is updated with the custom field and there are few Function Modules, Structures, Programs and a Method Interface got generated in this process. But still, the newly added custom filed is not visible either in the Portal Screen or SRM Transaction. Not sure, what is that I am missing as part of this process to bring the custom filed to the portal screen. Can you please share your thoughts and advice me with missing items if any.

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks,

Kannan.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have activated all the screens impacted by this change. Go into program bbp_create_vendor in txn se80 to check the relevant screens. I think screen 0800 is related to cuf. Once you activate all screens, publish the internet service bbpmainint. Now check in portal if the field is showing or not.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (0)