cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client in Europe charges VAT on free of charge items, how can i handle this in SAP without PR00 to calculate VAT?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a standard in Europe.

U have to define a 100% discount condition on pricing, calculated on Basic value, and let MWST to do calculation on basic value (PR00)

Just an example :

ZPLI Price List 79 EUR 1 PC 1.975,00 EUR

79 EUR 1 PC 1.975,00 EUR

ZSC2 Discount 50,000- % 987,50- EUR

ZSC3 Discount 30,000- % 296,25- EUR

27,65 EUR 1 PC 691,25 EUR

MWST Sales VAT 20 % 138,25 EUR

ZOMC 100% taxable deduct 100,000- % 691,25- EUR

5,53 EUR 1 PC 138,25 EUR

Invoice total amount = 138,25

Thanks

Sergio

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the PR00 with statistical indicator in the pricing procedure and tax condition type as effective, so that in the main total (in the net value field above) only tax is determinied and not product value of PR00.

I hope this meets ur requirement.

Regards,

Sadanandam Kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your pricing procedure add a cond type basic discount just below PR00 and assign a routine to fulfill the requirement to trigger the cond type in case of free of charge delivery only. Maintain cond record for basic discount as 100%, so your net value will be zero but tax will be calculated on PR00.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joi

Have a condition type in V/06 with the following settings

Cond. class::::::A

Calculat.type::::A

Access sequence::K307

Plus/minus:::::::X

Item condition:::X

Amount/percent:::X

Scale basis::::::B

Check value::::::A

Next go to V/07, select the condition type K307 and double click on "Accesses". To your right side, maintain tables 305 (Customer/material with release status) and 307 (Customer with Release Status) and save.

Next go to VK11, input the condition type and maintain 100% discount for any of the above combination and save.

Next assign this condition type in your pricing procedure where your settings should be in such a way that the From-To step number against Tax condition type should be of PR00

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi