cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping porblem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have flat file to feed orders to R/3 as ORDERS IDOC, but partner details(cordinality 1-3), and some ohter structure does not come from Source.

How to map this kind of requirements, not just one structure and not one occurance?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Options that i can suggest :-

- map constants to the E1EDKA1 segment and its fields....and if more than one partner needs to be added...then duplicate E1EDKA1 node and map constants

- write user defined fucntion to generate the required queus to be mapped to the KA1 segments and its fields....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since i am converting source flat-file to XML, it does not have all the structure needed by ORDERS IDOC.

I mapped constants to Orders05/e1edk14 (with duplicate this tree), and getting following error when i save it

The source or target structure has been changed or could not be found in the Integration Repository. The mapping definition contains elements or attributes that do not exist in the changed structure. The relevant entries will be deleted

Target structure has no such path: /ORDERS05/IDOC/E1EDK14[1]/@SEGMENT. Skipping mapping

Target structure has no such path: /ORDERS05/IDOC/E1EDK14[1]/QUALF. Skipping mapping

Target structure has no such path: /ORDERS05/IDOC/E1EDK14[1]/ORGID. Skipping mapping

Target structure has no such path: /ORDERS05/IDOC/E1EDK14[2]/@SEGMENT. Skipping mapping

Target structure has no such path: /ORDERS05/IDOC/E1EDK14[2]/QUALF. Skipping mapping

Target structure has no such path: /ORDERS05/IDOC/E1EDK14[2]/ORGID. Skipping mapping

Message was edited by: kumar p

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>I mapped constants to Orders05/e1edk14 (with duplicate this tree), and getting following error when i save it

When you have duplicated the tree then the parent node (of the duplicated entity) should be mapped to constant, else when you save the mapping they won't be created (ie they will disappear).

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to write UDf to populate substructure (1..N) and it's all fields?

any advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

I am also facing same problem,

When I try to duplicate the structure E1EDKA1 in ORDERS05 to map the multiple partners it is giving the problem. Can you please let me know how you resolve the issue..

thanks

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar.

You can use setPreValue(..) method to generate some default fields.

StructureNode node =((StructureNode)container.getParameter("STRUCTURE_NODE"));
node.setPreValue("<fieldOne>Constant"+
"</fieldOnde><second>SecondConstant</second>");

You'll still have unmapped fields in your duplicated structure and mapping tool will not create them. But you'll do that on the parent level with this function.

If you need to add attribute,

node.setNSDeclarations(" someAttr="2"");

You can read more details in this topic:

Best regards

Dmitry