cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing sap script forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two sapscript forms (timesheet and another form) that prints on the special printer designed for it. It so happens that the a small portion of the top gets cutt off upon printing for both of them. I analyzed the problem to be with the printer settings. Hence I modified the printer settings.

I changed 'Vertical Shift' parameter to a positive value (to print the form down) under 'Output attributes' tab for the printer type using SPAD transaction. The change did not work. I played around with different values, but not seeing any change in the way the form is printing.

How can I correct this? Am I looking at the right parameter or need to perform some additional changes?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

VG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it's the paragraph and character formats settings that u need to do in your form.

Provide some standard character or paragraph formats & check the output & other style attributes

Block, Centered, and Left-justified paragraph formats.

(Before u actually print the docu go for preview.)

Specify the Page Type DIN A4 by specifying the left upper edge of the output area and its width and hight.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved myself.

VG

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Page Formats and the Paper in the Tray....both are same or not.

Means A4 or Letter whatever you are using in Page format, Printer has the same one.

P.S. Close your open threads -

Total Questions: 44 (11 unresolved)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I checked it. It is the same. Changing the values in the output attributes should show some difference in the input right?

Thanks for the response,

VG

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically, printing can be effected by anything...

Just try to print from the spool and direct from the program for the same script and check the differences...

Also, check the outputs on different printers.

P.S. thanks for closing the threads.