cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Condition value red

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a very strange problem. We are using MTO in our business process. So the MTO item has many characteristic and based on the value of some characteristics the pricing differs. So I have created a separate characteristic for pricing which will be given a variant condition based on the value chosen during configuration in Sales order.

Now the condition records for those variants is stored in VA00.

When i place an order for this material in the sales order, the price due to VA00 appears in red in the conditions. Also the total price that it shows up in the header is (total of all other non-VC items ordered) - (price of vc items ordered) which is obviously less than the actual value.

However if only VC items are ordered in the sales order their calculation happens properly in all respects.

I have read a previous thread posted for the condition value being red, and would like to provide the following information.

VA00

Cond. class A Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type C Quantity

Cond.category -

is blank

Scale basis C Quantity scale

Also in the pricing procedure VA00 has no calculation type or base type mentioned.

The condition record and the condition type have the validity date till 31.12.9999

Just to add u2013 I checked an earlier sales order where this condition wasnu2019t red in the sales order.

It had the following settings in the details of the determined condition record:

Condition class A Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type C Quantity

Condit.category

Cond.control F Condition value fixed (billed

Condit.origin A Automatic pricing

Where as of now: all is same except

Cond.control A Adjust for quantity variance

Cant figure out the difference between the 2 cases. Can anyone suggest what is the problem. Why are the prices subtracting each other in the header?

Thanks

Vinit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured it out