cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting User Status in CRMD_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have created a new transaction type (CRMD_ORDER) for charm and have user defined status in the status profile ,in one particular ticket or transaction when i go to change mode ,all the status are grayed out ,it doesn't allow me to change to the next status , can anyone tell me Wat is the reason for this and how to reset the User Status in this transaction .it doesnt give me an option to chose any other status

regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

like the previous poster already said, in certain kinds of transaction types (used in ChaRM) you do not change the status by using the status switches. You use actions (toolbar) to set a new status.

The technical background for this is: in ChaRM status profiles the lowest and highest status numbers are equal the status number itself.

Regards

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using ChaRM document types, Normal corrections and Urgnt Corrections. The status in these transactions are driven by the actions.

Please check [this SIM file|https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700005479212006E.sim] to understand the ChaRM Process.

If you want to change the status manually, check this program CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT.

This should solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Edited by: Raguraman C on Feb 14, 2009 5:28 AM