cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In sales order for the condition type MWST, **Tax code** is displaying wron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In sales order for the condition type MWST, *Tax code* is displaying wrongly at header level i.e. FF instead of AO (under account determination tab)

AO tax is 0% but for FF it is 19%

I have checked with the Access sequence it is picking access 08 correctly according to this it should show AO in tax code field for MWST but it is not so..

There is a manual change for tax classification for material master in va02 initially it was blank now it is changed to ' 0 ' is any way influencing....?

Even if I consider material tax classification and customer tax code should not be FF because tax code FF is not maintained for the combination of access sequences for condition type MWST

Please help me.

Rajendra Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ur problem may be the settings from FI module. Please check the settings one by one in

**IMG>Financial Accounting (New)>Financial Accounting Global Settings (New)>Tax on Sales/Purchases>Basic Settings & Calculation**

Then u come to know what is the problem, once u open the path and check the settings relevent to ur country/company code/material master/customer master, definitely you will be able to understand where it went wrong (check especially in FTXP transaction). Once u correct it here then in VK11 condition records system automatically determines the values immediately after giving material/customer/plant/country.

I hope this will solve ur problem.

Regards,

Sadanandam Kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all check pricing analysis and see what combination has been picked for MWST, then check t. code VK12 for MWST with that combination.

T. code VA02 - If possible check cust tax class, matl tax class and redetermine pricing with option G.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajendra,

There is a manual change for tax classification for material master in va02 initially it was blank now it is changed to ' 0 ' is any way influencing....?

Definitely material Tax classification will influence to determine the Tax code.

-->So Make sure that customer and material master having proper tax classification indicator.

-->Have you Update the price after changing the tax classification in the sales order.by going to item dat -->condition tab then click on Update push button bottom of the conditions screen.

-->Once again the check the condition record maintanence also for your MWST access sequence.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra

Check in VK12 what tax code has been maintained .

Also check in FTXP wheather that tax code is input tax / output tax

Finally check the combination of CMR & MMR you maintained in VK12 for the MWST conditon type. also check the data you maintained in CMR & MMR

Check in MWST access sequence wheather any subroutine is assigned or not for the key combination you maintained condition record

Regards

Srinath