cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billinng plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a question regarding billing plan.

I have a contract which needs to be billed monthly.

I have set a background job SDBILLDL (programme).

I have one line item where the customer is billed everymonth for the same item.

The billing plan has three line items with three different dates. However, the problem I am facing is the job is running and the three billing dates that have been generated are all getting invoiced.

I dont want the job to create invoice only when the billing date has fallen. The job also creates billing documents for dates which havent reached yet.

How can I stop from invoices being created for billing dates which havent reached yet.

They should be stopped from being invoiced in advance for coming months.

Thanks for your help.

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check if in the config (OVBI) for the Billing Plan Type you have not activated the " In advance" option. It is present in Control Data

If this field is activated in Customizing, billing is carried out in advance for the billing plan.

Let me know

Thanks

A

Edited by: A on Feb 13, 2009 7:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have deactivated this field especially and yet the job runs and creates invoices in advance for next month.

The programme SDBILLDL I have set the billing date 01.01.2009 to 31.03.2009.(also contract date)

Is that the reason? should the field be empty? or where should I set it that the system everymonth, when the billing date falls, an invoice is generated only based on the fallen billing date and not next month in advance?

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK