cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while transfering PO in extended Scenario --> error 06 053 in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while transfering a PO from SRM to R/3 in extended Scenario we get an error in RZ20(SRM):

"No selectable items exist for purchase requisition xxx" --> error number 06 053

Whats happening here?

The PR is released in R/3 and yet not transfered into another PO.

Material and Material Group are the same, there is no contract involved and no differences within PO to PR.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thanks and best regards

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like you are trying to create a PR from SRM.In Extended classic scenario SRM always creates a PO and not a PR. Please check your config.

I did not understand "The PR is released in R/3 and yet not transfered into another PO." Where are you doing this? In R3?

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

no, my SRM is trying to create a PO, everything fine, sorry for any misunderstanding.

I am using ECS, so I have created and released a PR in R/3 ..> transfered to SRM --> created a SC --> created a local PO in SRM.

So far so good.

No my SRM tries to create a copy of the PO in R/3 with reference to the PR (SAP standard) and I receive the error in SRM "error 06 053" within SRM monitor RZ20

My question:

Why R/3 throws this error message while creating the PO in R/3? What might be the cause for this error?

Best regards

Andreas

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check if the PR item has deletion indicator in backend.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas.

Since your in ecs pdp scenario, did you successfully create a PO in srm .

Assume that you created a PO after assigned a source of supply in sourcing cockpit.

confirm this.

you are correct it is r/3 error message. What about the vendor which you assignd in srm? hope this vendor is existing in both r/3 and srm systems.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjev, Hi muthu,

thanks so far.

Yes, PO is created in SRM with correct source of supply. Supplier exists in SRM and R/3, the PR is released and has no delete indicator...

One thing:

We have used a different storage location within PR and PO, might that be a cause for that error?

Thanks and regards

Andreas

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

In the external requirement( sc) in sourcing cockpit , click the external requirement and see the basic data field storage location. Hope this storage location and your PR storage location are same.

Where do you say storage locations are different pr and po?

Hope all your s locations are manually mapped in extended attribute .

fyi- Note 1036412 - Storage location not transferred from purchase requisition

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi muthu,

thanks, that seems not to be the problem.

By using the fbgendat report in backend I found out, that R/3 seems to interprete my SRM PO as a local PO?!

Might there be a problem in SRM when calling the function module BBP_PO_BAPI_STATE within method set_po_bapi_state_in_be (class CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_PO_CRT)?

Seems R/3 does not interprete my PO out of SRM as a SRM PO?

Does the RFC User needs additional roles for setting the BAPI_PO_STATE in R/3? (the RFC User does not have sap_all in R/3!)

Best regards

Andreas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem was missing authority for the RFC User in Backend.

With SAP_ALL everything works fine.

Best regards

Andreas