cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with watermark in SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. I have a requirement to display Watermark in the mainwindow behind the item details

2. I used the following method to display the watermark in the background

a) I have created a Main Window instance(Main 01) with the same height and same width.

b) I have designed a BMP image which is the watermark and uploaded it on to the document server

c) The BMP image is of Grayscale type

d) I have used CONTROL_FORM after WRITE_FORM and passed the necessary parameters.

e) In the Main Window(Main 00), I have mentioned necessary elements to display the watermark

3. Now, the problem is the watermark is getting displayed in the foreground, but not in the background.

4. Because of this, I could not see the Line Item details which are supposed to be printed in Foreground

Wndow

Please help me where I went wrong.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that the window containing the watermark is called first in the program and then the remaining windows are called.

Hope this will solve it.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Q. That helped

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi babu,

Check the WRITE_FORM for which you have include the watermark in the driver program.

Regards,

Sravanthi

viquar_iqbal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check this link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. I tried the way explained above.

Two Quick points to be noticed here.

1) I have got the Watermark displayed

2) But, the watermark picture is completely left aligned and it is not disaplying the vertical line of my main window box.

3) And, few lines of foreground text are missing which are not part of the element

Can anyone share any on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check this link..

[Watermark in SAPScript|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/9789] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

[Watermark in Sapscript|]

Edited by: Avinash Kodarapu on Feb 13, 2009 7:03 PM