cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy text from sales order header to Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To copy text from sales order to delivery,what is the step by step process.

In my system ,I went to VOTXN,

1 .I selected 'Sales Document >Header>display,

Here I can see some text procedures ,the one we we use is Z1.

2.Now I clicked on Text Ids in text procedure (on left hand side).

there I can see below info.

Text object VBBK

Group for

TextDetermProc. Z1

below this I can see all the Ids and its descriptions.And there is also a column called access sequence

in which all the values are set to zero.

3.Now i clicked on text procedure assignment .

now I can see the sales ordertypes one of them is assigned like this

OR Direct Order Z1

Now I went back to first screen (VOTXN)

1. I selected Delivery >Header>display,

Here I can see some text procedures ,the one we we use is Z2.

2.Now I clicked on Text Ids in text procedure (on left hand side).

there I can see below info.

Text object VBBK

Group for

TextDetermProc. Z2

below this I can see all the Ids and its descriptions.And there is also a column called access sequence

in which all the values are set to zero.

3.Now i clicked on text procedure assignment .

now I can see the sales ordertypes one of them is assigned like this

LF Delivery Z2

Please tell me how to link both of them if I want to copy the text from sales order to delivery.

I have text in the sales order header and I want this to be copied to Delivery header.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regads,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat R,

These are the condition to copy text from one document to other,

The standard version of the SAP R/3 System defines that the system uses the following access sequence to find a reference text for the form header text in the sales and distribution document:

1. If a relevant header text exists in the reference document header, this text is copied into the header of the sales and distribution reference document. If the header text exists in several languages, the text is copied in all languages into the sales and distribution document header.

2. If there is no header text in the reference document, or the document is created without reference, the system copies the customer sales note from the customer texts in the customer master record in the language assigned to the sold-to party.

3. If there is no customer sales note in the sold-to party language, the system copies the customer sales note from the customer sales texts in the customer master record in the language assigned to the sales organization.

4. If there is no customer sales note in the language assigned to the sales organization, the system copies the customer sales note from the central sales texts in the customer master record in the language assigned to the sold-to party.

6. If there is no customer sales note in the language assigned to the sold-to party, the system copies the customer sales note from the central sales texts in the customer master record in the language assigned to the sales organization.

7. If the system is not successful in finding an appropriate text, no header text is entered in the sales and distribution document.

So, if you have the same text ID in sales order and delivery, then the text is copied.

Thanks in advances,

Mariano.

Edited by: Mariano Adalberto Sorrentino on Feb 13, 2009 3:26 PM