cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P.O & delivery shedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

my client receives open P.O (item with unit price...No delivery date & Delivery qty) from the customer

After some time,Customer releases the delivery schedule which has reference No.

in std SAP......

1.create Scheduling agreement for that P.O & Save

when schedule received 2.change scheduling agreement - enter the delivery schedule & save

My concern is.........i need to enter the reference no for that delivery schedule which will be received every month.

How to map this .......

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Murali.R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain, abt "Delivery schedule " received Every month.

I mean, this Delivery Schedule received from the Customer, will not have any reference , until unless we maintain the same in Sch.Agreement.

My concern is.........i need to enter the reference no for that delivery schedule which will be received every month.

it would be helpful, if you elaborate the above sentence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply...

My client receives delivery schedule(Delivery date & Qty) every month for that P.O which will be entered in schedule line.........

But client wants to enter the reference number of the delivery schedule also......................

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use sch.agreement type as - LZ, instead of LP.

Item level- in "Forecast delivery schedule" - enter "delivery schedule" no as reference, which is applicable to that Item.

Let me know your client req, completely , from scheduling to Invoice.

Hope it helps,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

How will you be receiving the delivery schedules? via EDI or fax/printout?

In case of EDI you need to post it in SA without manual intervention (ideally).

If you are entering the requirements manually then you need to enter the delivery schedule number in "Delivery schedule" field of Forecast delivery schedule. This number is communicated to the customer via ASNs or on delivery/shipment outputs for identification purpose.

Hope this helps.

If you could elaborate your requirement, a further detailed solution can be given.

Regards,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply........

We can use LZ type....but there will be lot of other fuctionalities & terms which will not reqired as per my client business senario.

As per my knoweledge,LZ type will be useful when we recieve the shedule from EDI.But my client recieves from mail or fax

My idea is 1.Create sheduling agreement fist when P.O recieved

2.Create another agreement with reference to P.O agreement.So that we can have the reference no for every delivery shedule...............

Any idea?

Regards,

Murali.R