Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pricing procedure for Credit memo request

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I used pricing procedure ABC01 for sales and billing.

I want to use new pricing procedure ( ABCO2) at the time of creating credit memo request, this credit memo req is with reference to Billing document.

If I dont use with ref to billing document I can able to create credit mem req with pricing procedure ABC02,

but if I am trying to create credit mem req with ref to billing document the pricing procedure in the billing document is being picked which is ABCO1.

Can any one suggest where I am doing wrong.

I maintained all the relevant copy controls.

Thanks & Regads

BVDV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know this thread is closed but want to share this solution with everbody which may help.

Use the copy control value to data transfer VBAK  as "53". You will able to meet your requirement.

This routine is enhanced to as per solution provided in OSS notes 14136 .

Thanks

Sushant

Himanshu_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Please make sure to execute program RV80HGEN after moving the TR to QA & PRD otherwise, you will encounter dump.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bvdv,

Although your thread is closed with answer. But I guess you didn't find the proper solution. I am also suffered from this issue and at last find the best solution with ABAP cosultant.

the solution is :

Create a new data transfer routine for orders using transaction VOFM. The

number of the routine should be within the user area, for example 952.

In order to avoid the pricing procedure being copied, the routine

should look as follows:

FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_952.

LOCAL: VBAK-KALSM. " Don't copy the pricing procedure

perform daten_kopieren_052. " Standard field transport

ENDFORM.

Then change the rouine in header level of copy control setting in VTAF.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear customer,

in standard it is not possible to change the pricing procedure from the invoice to the credit memo request if you create the credit memo request with reference to the invoice.

You can determine a diferent pricing procedure in the invoice from the order. Therefore you have to maintain a diferent document procedure in the invoice.

but it is not possible for the credit memo request.

This is standard behaviour and it makes no sence.

If you need further condtions in the credit memo reuquest, then you can maintain these conditions in the original pricing procedure with requirements, so that this conditon will be determine only for the credit memo request.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Thank you very much.

Thanks & Regards

BVDV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this

Goto Tcode VTAF - Enter your credit memo request type and billing document type.

Select that line and click on required item Double click on the required item and maintain pricing type as B(Carry out new pricing).

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharad,

Hi Pradhan,

That I already maintained as B in copy control.

Still its not working.

Thanks & Regards

BVDV

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign Document pricing procedure Z in VOV8 for CR document type , Now do the pricing procedure determination in OVKK with sales area + Cupp+Dupp=new pricing procedure

Example :

In OVKK, determine with 1000 + 10+ 10 + A+ 1 = standard pricing procedure for normal sales

For credit memo in OVKK determine with 1000 + 10+ 10 + Z+ 1 = New pricing procedure for Credit memo

Then when you create a sales order (with document type CR ) with reference to billing document then the new pricing procedure will get copied.

Regards

Srinath

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradhan,

Two Document pricing procedures were already maintained,

If I dont use with reference to Billing document then I am getting the Pricing procedure ABC02,

if I use with reference to billing document then I am not getting the Pric proc ABCO2, but the pricing procedure which is already assigned to Billing document ABC01 is getting into the order.

Thanks & Regards

BVDV

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case check for copy control setting from billing to order (t.code VTFA) - maintain pricing type as B carry out new pricing and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

T. code VOV8 - You can define credit memo request with another document pricing procedure (D) different to the one used in your normal order (A).

T. code OVKK - Then set up pricing procedure determination with your new pricing procedure ABCO2 using the new document pricing procedure D. It will help you to derive different pricing procedure for credit memo request if also it is created w.r.t invoice.