cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Companies List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

How to display/see our company in Top companies list ? I haven't found my company in that list even i have points in SDN. what is the procedure to display our comapny in that?

Thanks & Regards

Pcrao.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your official email id.

Have you used your official email id on SDN ? You have used aol id, so use your official email id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Just now i have updated my official mail id in my profile.How long it will take to update ?Is there any other settings required in my profile ?

Thank you... Got it just now only.

Thanks & Regards

Pcrao.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you have to maintain your Company's website in your BC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I have allready updated my company name & URL in my BC. Is there any other things to do ?

Thanks & Regards

Pcrao.

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

The important thing is the domain name of the email address you used when creating the account. You can change the email address by going to your update profile page. After you do a change, it may take up to 24 hours before the change is reflected across all areas of the site including the on line points reports.

The company name and URL you may have maintained on your profile page do not affect what shows up in the points reports.

Best Regards,

David

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any advantage of having official mail id over personal mail id ?? Being a top contributor, does it have any advantage for my employer in terms of licence fee etc., ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Being a top contributor, does it have any advantage for my employer

Everytime I see a comment like this I am puzzled. Helping people and gaining knowledge in the process should be re warding enough. Your employers' re ward is the fact he has helpful employees that constantly better themselves. What more do you want?