cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Schema to be handled does not contain a defintion of type

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I import a xsd file to create a data type in the integration repository, I am getting the error "schema to be handled does not contain a defintion of type <name_of_the_Data_Type>.

Any ideas

Thanks a lot in advance.

--Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guess that z the problem with XSD itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am briging some vendor information from R3 system to XI thru IDOC. The IDOC Type is "CREMAS.CREMAS01".

I am able to import this into Integration Repository in XI. XI is translating this into XML.

Now insted of creating data types manually, I would like to export this XML into XSD and import into the data type.

When importing this XSD into data type I am getting this error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

once you import idoc, that is what u use it for data type,message type, message interface, unless u mannually change it.

in ohterwords, u do not have to create data type after u import idoc.

i hope i answer ur question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is my requirement.

I should be able to load the XSD file. If XMS parser is the problem how do I reslove it? Please help me.

--Kumar Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

importing xsd should not be a problem, if it gives parser errorm u can use any tool (Xmlspy-download free version) to see if it gives u parser error first. u can test the same xsd with internet explorer also.

if it works, then it should work with XI also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My 2 cents - i think u might be using some data type which is not available/supported by XI XML parser. may be typo mistake in ur xsd.