cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InputFields in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I have a problem with focus in table inputfields. In my table, have a column as input, when user focus the input, table row, the getLeadSelection return correctly the row focused, but when the user select directly the text of input, the row selected (getLeadSelection) is diferent that the input on user is written (row don't get the focus).

Anybody knows how to solve this? It's possible to add other type of input that works this correctly?

Other option for this are getting the index of selected input, its possible to implement any listener to develop this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick answers, but I will not be solved with SourceMapping, as they depend on the onEnter and this option does not fix my problem

I choose to enable input when the user select row.

Thanks anyway

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think you can do the sourcenode mapping in the onLeadSelect() action of Table UI element

Thanks and Regards

shanto aloor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a context attribute of type boolean and initially set it to false. bind this to the Inputfield enabled property

on leadselection toggle the state.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shanto, I tryed this, and have the same result

Ayyapparaj, when I check that the mapping was not the solution, I decided to do it the way that you say

Thanks anyway

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

For ur Query, solution is Action parameter Mapping.

search in SDN for Action Parameter Mapping , u will get the solution .

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To resolve your issue you need to do a mapping. with nodeElement

If you search the forum you will get this.

IWDInputField field;

field.mappingOfOnEnter().addSourceMapping(sourceName, newName)

Regards

Ayyapparaj