cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you enter a WBS at header level can it be copied down to the item lines?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have sales orders which require a WBS to be entered at header level (PS-POSID), and then on order save (VA01), it copies the WBS elements down to the item lines.

Has anyone come across this requirement before and if so, how did you do it?

Is anyone aware of an OSS for this or is it a development?

Thanks!

Rochelle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact we never did find an answer to this, we developed it in the userexit to copy from header to lines if it was populated. If anyone would like to see the code I can post it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want the code for User exit that populate the header wbs to line item plese provide this as i am having same requirement to capture .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide the code as same requirement to capture in my company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are looking for this same functionality.

When creating a subsequent order from a contract the wbs is being picked up at the header level but we also require it at the item level. Please provide the code if possible.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge it will be applicable for whole document when you enter WBS element at Header level. If all the Items comes under one WBS element you can enter WBS element you can enter at Header level or if WBS element vary from Item to item you can enter at Item level.

No need for any Developement.

Regards,

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I do know that, but I was asking that, if you enter a WBS at header, then it defaults and copies that to the line items.

I think this is a SAP bug, and wondered if anyone has come across this on OSS as I cannot find it there.

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rochelle,

Could you please check to see if the sales order item has the consumption posting indicator VBAP-KZVBR = 'P' (transaction OVZG)? If so then this seems to be the correct system behaviour.

This is the relevant coding:

• Bedarfsdaten ermitteln

perform vbap_fuellen_t459k.

• Transport Hpos - Upos braucht KZVBR wegen Kontierungvorschlag

perform vbap_fuellen_hvbap.

if vbap-kzvbr = kzvbr_p and

vbap-ps_psp_pnr is initial.

vbap-ps_psp_pnr = vbak-ps_psp_pnr.

endif.

Also consulting note 459734 may be helpful.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe