cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No approval workflow found. Inform system administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems for triggering the wf start condition 14000044 Completion by Purchaser... We copied our SRM Production Client to SRM Test Client.. Then this condition crashed.. It was working fine before client copy ( in both production&test clients )

I' ve checked everything..

- WF start conditions: The only active one is 14000044, the others are not active.. and my condition is

&_EVT_OBJECT.EXISTNOPRICELINEITEM& = X

- Checked the settings under IMG-->SRM server --> Cross-app basic settings --> SAP Business WF

- Checked the settings for SWU3, Maintain Runtime Environment and Classify Tasks as General are ticked

- Checked SWU_OBUF and started the synchronization

- Checked SWE2, type linkage is active and SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_IBF and SWB_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL function are defined.

- Generated all subtasks and wf itself from PFTC

- Refreshed the organizational environment from SWUS

Dont know what else should i check !! Any ideas what is missing ? Still get the same error..

Thx much..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue resolved..

Deleted the workflow and created again.. It's working know..

Thx everyone..

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

workflow conditions are client specific --> you need to maintain workflow start conditions each of the client seperately,

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to test the conditions manually in txn-SWB_cond/SWB_procurement. Launch the condition editor window and pass guid of a Held SC ( as you are not able to order).Click on evaluate condition icon to test the condition. If it is coming true, then possibly something wrong with event linkage, else correct the conditions.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I did what you said.. it is TRUE.. Workflow working fine.. In production client the event linkage is

SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_IBF and SWB_2_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL ..

I'm using the same functions but system gives the same errors.. what else should i check ??

Where am i going the check the client for start conditions ?

thx,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Workflow Builder, go to Basic Data (Hat Symbol).

In that Go to the Tab "Start Events".

The 3rd column is Start Condition.

cross check if any start conditions are defined or not and compare between the 2 different systems if anything is changed or not.

Regards,

PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked it .. two clients are the same (prod and test)