Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account group-Pa

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can any1 explain why theres an assignment between account grp and partner fn when the procedure is already assigned to account grp,i.e.in the procedure I grouped my partner fns so when I assign the procedure to the account grp the partner fn in procedure assigned indirectly to the account grp....so whta the purpose of assigning partner fn to the account grp exclusively?......Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But for you once again in this thread

It is because until you assign the Partner function with the account group, the system fails to identify the role of the account group. i.e. when you enter the Customer Code in the field Sold-to-Party in a Sales document, the system will accept the code only if the account group is assigned to SP else the system will throw an error " the customer code XXX is not a Sold-to-Party" though the account group may be of the Sold-to-Party.

Regards

vk

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Thanks for ur input.........even without assigning the account grp to the partner fns system is able to recognise the sold to party when I entered the customer no in the sale order......any inputs?....

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

any more inputs?..................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

This question has raised so many times and our gurus has answered very well.Please make a habit of searching the forums before raising any questions.

Regards,

Hari Challa.