cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Order, Open Delivery, Open Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having a problem with a customer. the sales values in the FD33 profile is incorrect. for this I am going to run the program RVKRED07. however this will reset the values to zero. so i must run this when no open orders, deliveries or invoices are existing for the customer.

Is there a way to check if there are open orders, deliveries or invoices?

any help is welcome, will award points generously

thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- VA05 to check open sale orders

- VL21 or VL06G to check open deliveries

Not sure about what do you mean by open billing. If you want to know what are the deliveries that are PGId but not invoiced, the same can be checked in VF04 or VF06.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i meant from open invoices are invoices that are not yet cleared..

thank you for the answers so far!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard TCode FBL5N, you have the following options

- Open items

- Cleared items

- All items

If you select the first option, system will generate all invoices that are not cleared. This will red button on left side of your screen.

If you select the second option, system will generate all invoices that are cleared. This will green button on left side of your screen.

Finally if you select the last option, system will generate both open items and cleared items with respective colour buttons.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all who have replied to this thread!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanilmirth,

Check the t-codes VA04 and VL04 to see open sales oder

VF04 to see open delivery documents

FBL5N to see all open Billing documents.

Thanks,

SwamyH P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the situtation : If you go to FD33 ~> Status View, there is a field there named Sales Value. it has a value that is greater than what we expect. so we need to correct this. OSS gave us the program name, but warned us that we can only run the correction if there are no open sales orders, deliveries, or invoices..

anybody got ideas?

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Invoices that are not cleared is OPEN ITEMS. But, there can be Invoices which are created but the values are not tranferred to FI (blocked for posting). These are the open invoices. You can check the VBRK table with selection field RFBSK - status for transfer to accounting(posting block).

Thanks,

Ravi