cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue multiple output with same medium of Fax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to find out if there is any standards method of issuing the output to multiple recipients. The points for requirements are.

1. Presently We are triggering one output (Order confirmation) and sending it to Sold to Party (1 Fax No).

2. Now the scenarion is,If this sold to Party have Partner function as End user then the same output should go to End user also. These end users can be one or many depending on the selection in Sales order.

3. The set of people I want to send this output is not fixed. It gets determined only in sales order that I this SO will have 1 End user or 2 or 3.

4. The communication method is Fax.

5. I can't use the distribution list as the recipients are changing as per the sales order and the medium is Fax.

As per the condition table the output condition picks up any one record and issues the output. Can we send it many time unless it is sent to all the records maintained for. For example, I maintain it for Sold to part and then 2 end users. In this case the ouput should go to the sold to party and 2 end users.

Please give some advice to explore more solutions..

Deepak.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved with help of creating an additional table and removing the exclusion indicator from Access sequence.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The key in NAST table includes Output type, Partner type and Partner Number. So with the same output and SP partner and the same partner number you can create just one output record.

I'm not sure how those "end users" are maintained exactly, but, if they don't have a number (KUNNR) and don't appear on the Partners tab in the document, most likely this won't be possible just by using the standard condition tecnique. You might need to look into creating a custom program for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SEE IF THIS Function module will be helpful for you or not

CONVERT_OTF_AND_FAX