cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete data loaded to BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

APO data is being extracted to BW. The background job that extracts the data ran successfully but with incomplete data. As we checked with RSA3, all the data were extracted. Also, adhoc run was perform to check whether all the data will be loaded in APO, and the run was successful. Is there any factors that had affect the volume of data loaded to BW?

Thanks,

Ann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please try initilaizing the Planning area for larger period where the data is required to be loaded in Cube.

Please check if it works.

Thanks,

K Sendil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not really aware of the factors however you could just check if any filters on some fields are set at the cube load level in APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already checked the filters (Data Selection Tab) of the infopackage. The only filtering information that been set is the selection profile, planning book, and the date. Using the same filtering selections, I made an adhoc run only for one product (included in the selection profile used) and all the data were extracted and can be seen in the PSA. But when the normal background job of extraction is run, the data that been loaded in the cube is incomplete and the run was successful (green status). The key figure that has problem in extraction is Production (confirm).

Do you know what else should I check?

Thanks,

Ann