cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender SOAP Adapter issue with webservices for authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Issue:

As we are developing a Web Service to fetch account balance from SAP(upon receiving the account no from client) and have given the wsdl file to J2EE application to call or make use of the service. But as a part of that service they expect userid/password to be entered manually from client pop-up. At this point of time, we don't want to enter userid/password manually but we want this to be hardcoded/embedded in Webservice so that there is no need of manual intervention upon calling this service.

Actual Requirement:

From Webservices to R/3-ECC6.0-IS-Banking-RFC (Synchronous Interface)

Sender: SOAP Adapter synchronous

Receiver: RFC Adapter synchronous

Note: Requesting a account number and getting response from RFC is account Balance and Date to webservice

Regards

Kiran kumar.s

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not a good approach if you embedd the UserName & Password in WSDL, since WSDL can be accessed by anybody on public domain.

Better hardcode the username & password in J2EE application (something like in descriptor file web.xml etc... )

Thanks,

- Gujjeti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

Thanks for ur reply.What you said is exactly right but for time being i have to make the client not get the authorization(password--Username and password(pop-up)) when he invokes the WSDL into webservice for that u told that to write some hardcode in J2EE application,but i don't know that where to write and what to write.so, if possible can u give me the code and procedure.

This is the URL:

http://hcl3sap:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BS_WEBSERVICE:CC_SOAPSENDER

Regards,

kiran kumar.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has to be taken care by the J2EE application developer (Sender system). This is not a XI developer role.

If you are still willing to know the J2EE application implementation, better search in google based on the frameworks used in your J2EE applicaton. You will get lots of information.

Thanks,

- Gujjeti.