cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am testing my print program with LP01, the barcode and all the other data are coming fine (in the print preview). But when I test the same using LOCL, I am not getting the barcode in the print preview and also an "&" is appearing for a couple of fields. As mentioned earlier, the output is fine for all other printers apart from LOCL.

Could anyone guide me to resolve this?

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check weather your printer is properly configured to print barcode.

I guess printer LOCL was not configured for barcode printing because as it gives you special character # instead of converting into bar code format.

Hope this works for you.

Thanks.......

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are generally avoid to designing forms using output device LOCL. It can generate inconsistent results.

Unlike named logical devices, LOCL is a special device that dynamically looks for a printer defined on your own computer. There is no guarantee it will always find the same type of printer.

For instance, your forms developer may have a default printer installed on his or her personal computer --which LOCL goes to -- that is completely different from that of the functional owner/tester. Even worse, these both may differ from the final intended destination.

Please use another printer which is configured to print barcode correctly.

Hope this works for you........

Thanks.........

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the configuration for your LOCL Printer and concult it with any basis person..

It should be BARCODE Configured. Check the Settings for the LOCL Printer.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Kindly go through this link below:

Hope it helps

Regrds

Mansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sankar,

LOCL printer doesn't support the bar codes check with the basis.

Regards,

Sravanthi