cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find transport files after Workbench requests have been released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've create a workbench request in 4.6C and released the transport. However, I am unable to find the respective cofiles and data files. But if i create a "transport of copies" request and release it, SAP will generate the cofiles and data files. Is there a config in SAP to set in order to generate the Co and Data files for released Workbench request?

I've realised that my workbench request is under local change request and that the co and data files will not be generated in this case.

Is there a way to setup the Workbench request and create a transport that is not a "local change request"?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: Jason on Feb 13, 2009 6:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can reassign to a dev class. go to SE80 select the local object. Display.. there select your object which you want to reassign to Dev class or package. in the context menu there is Assign to Package.

Here you can assign to a package or dev class. It will creates or prompts to a new requset.

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have saves your requests locally ($TMP). These are not transportable requests. When ever you create a Request you need to assign this to Dev class. Then only the requests will transported.

Check in SE01 under local objects, you can find your request no.

Mahesh