cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Web services in WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We have a requirement of developing an application which uses external web services in web dynpro.

Does anybody have any document or link as how to go about.

we tried working on that but when creating a Adaptive Web Sertvice Model and giving the external WSDL url we are getting an error as

error in loading the WSDL file.

Are there any prerequisites in order to use an External Web Service.

PLease help.

Thanks and regards,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are looking for some other work around so I am closing the ticket.

Kris

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hope this link would help: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/wdjava/consumingABAPWebServiceinJavaWD

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gopi krishna ,

check the following link , it gives step by step procedure to use an external webservice in webdynpro.

U need to configure the HTTP proxy not to get that error , all details will be available in that link , hope it will be useful check it,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/98347a90-0201-0010-d1a6-cc4d8091...

Regards,

Sam Charles J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the immediate response.

Are there any settings to be done at WAS VA level for a external Web service to be used in the Web dynpro application.

How does a external web service is visible in the Web Service Navigator list.

where do we need to configure the HTTP proxy not to get that error.

Thanks and regards,

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gopi,

I have used this link only at first to create a model for external webservice , but havn't done any settings at WAS VA level.

ALso to configure the port settings refer the link i given pg no 10 and pg no 11.

Regards,

Sam Charles J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am not able to Making HTTP Proxy Settings.

Can you let me know what has to be done in regard to that.

regards,

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gopi ,

after choosing adaptive webservice choose remote location/local file and then choose no group taking the correct url for wsdl.Test Run the Web Service in backend using wsadmin transaction code.also set the logical destination .