cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Configured the customer group 3, which appears, on additional data of customer master, created an access sequence which includes customer group 3, but not able to see the options or even a match code when i try to creat a VK11 for this access sequence,

any idea where could be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

give the access sequence in the condition type for which you are creating record in vk11 there you can see the key combination.

regards

vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the access sequence you've made is assigned to the condition type you are going to maintain at VK11.

you can do it under this path:

SPRO > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define Access Sequence > Optimize accessses

Edited by: Carla Angelica Santillan on Feb 13, 2009 3:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

KVGR3 may not be available in the field catalog. It needs to be appended to KOMKAZ structure first and then it can be picked up in the field catalog

S

0 Kudos

Hi dilip krishnan ,

Only a comment, the correct field is VBAK-KVGR3.

Thanks,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are pointing towards the field catlog, it is maintained over there.

0 Kudos

Hi dilip krishnan,

As Srinivas B said the field KVGR3 isnt in the field catalog, but I supposed that you added it because if not it is not possible to create an access sequency with this field, so when you are creating the condition table assign the field KNVV-KVGR3.

Thanks in advances,

Mariano Sorrentino.

Edited by: Mariano Adalberto Sorrentino on Feb 13, 2009 12:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do i check the field catloge, if i checking under, pricing control - define conditon tables- conditon(allowed fields)- it is display customer group 3, is there any where else i need to check?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip

Maintain the feild Customer group VBAK-KDKG1 in your feild data and then assign it in your conditon table then create a condition record . Then it will work properly.

Regards

Srinath