cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

real time scenario for pricing procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

could plz provide me real time scenarios for the following pricing procedures.

1. Damaged Sales pricing procedures.

2. General trade pricing procedures.

3. intercompany pricing procedures

4. Institutional pricing procedures.

5. Cr- Dr pricing procedures.

could u plz help me how these pricing procedures are useful for pricing. what is the use of it.

Urs

Manasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Friends,

My clint is maintaining these pricing procedures. could u plz tel me what is the purpose of using seperate pricing procedures..

Regards

Manasa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unless you have a separate pricing procedure for each process like direct domestic sales, direct exports, warehouse transfer, interplant transfer, you will not be able to do any transaction in SAP.

Hence, you should have a seperate pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

You go to the transaction code V/08, then go through all the pricing procedures and find out which is suitable for your requirement. The standard for general trade is RVA001 like that you have seperate pricing procedure for intercompany sales, Stock transfer orders, Return Sales, Rebate Settlement and other scenarios. Find out which is suitable for your requirement and copy it and make necessary changes.

Regards,

Sadanandam Kasarla, CG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Specifically you will not get Standard pricing procedures in system which you are asking

But If your using CIN there are 4 standard pricing procedures available in SAP.

1) India Depot Sales you can use it for Trading sales

2) Export Sales India You can use it for Export sales

3) India Factory Sales you can use it for in house production

4) India Stock Transfer you can use it for stock transfer

Remember all these Pricing procedures are standard pricing procedures you need to modify it

based on your requirement

What i suggest you is try to understand the complete business process and then it will be easy for you to give solution.

Thanks,

Swamy H P