Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working for the first time in SRM. I would like to know

1)If anyone has a list of SRM tables? If yes from where/how can I get them?

2) What are the tables in SRM related to purchase orders.

Thanks and Regards,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Answering accurately to your question is very hard, as there is a lot Is there anything special you're looking for ? AFAIK, main tables are :

CRMD_ORDERADM_H/I

BBP_PD*

I do not remember all of them, but could have a deeper look if needed

Rgds

Chris

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i tried this BBP_PD. it works. but it does not give all the table details for contracts. how do i find out for all the tables ? is there some other method or documentation of some sort ?

regards,

kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer to the following tables and function modules which will definitely help.

<u>SAP Standard Function modules</u>

<b>

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_CTR_GETDETAIL'

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_CTR_CREATE

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_CTR_GETLIST'</b>

<u>Table Name Short text </u>

BBPC_CTRL_PAR                  Document-Specific Control Parameters for Transaction Type     
BBPC_CTR_MASSOPT               Descriptions for mass operations                              
BBPC_CTR_MASS_OP               Mass change functions                                         
BBPC_HIER_CTRL                 Control of Hierarchy Display                                  
BBPD_CTR_BACKUP                Backup Copy of Purchasing Contracts for Conversion Report     
BBPD_CTR_MASS_CH               CTR: Mass Change - Data Interface for Background Run          
BBPD_CTR_NOV_LOG               Novation Protocol                                             
BBPD_CTR_TRNS                  Table to store contracts already uploaded from R/3            
BBP_IMS_SEND_CTR               Control of E-mail Sending for IMS                             

BBP_PDHGP 
BBP_PDIGP 
CRMD_PARTNER     
CRM_JEST

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirements are as follows.

1) Need to develop PO Document in SRM using smartforms.

2) Develop a print program for the above mentioned PO document.

My questions:

1) In which transaction in the SRM system can I see the PO (like ME22N in R/3)?

2) Tables that I will require to get the all the information for generating the PO document.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jayesh

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayesh,

As told before, transaction BBP_PD store all PO data.

The transaction is then dispatched in tables where you can retrieve information.

Following tables are PO header and line item data :

CRMD_ORDERADM_H

CRMD_ORDERADM_I

PO smartform is already implemented (well just the minimum data ) )in SRM.

You will have to extend it to your requirements.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jayesh

In Srm when ever we create a shopping cart or purchase order these are objects in SRM and in trnscation BBP_PD when we enter the object number it will give us lot of details like status of the object, tables tax data etc.

so create an object and use tcode bbp_pd and insert the object no to get lot of details.

Regards,

Nimish Sheth

pls award points for useful answers