Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Date in Past

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All,

my client has a requirement that need to be able to change the Delivery date that is posted in the system from the date that the delivery is actually processed in SAP. For example, if a shipment goes out over the weekend and the order is manually written and not entered in SAP, on the next business day we need to be able to enter that order in SAP and make the delivery post to the day the delivery went out, not the day we are entering the order. How do we do this in SAP

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

In the order, the Delivery date is taken from the Requested Delivery date, if it is possible to delivery the material in this day, then confirm the delivery, if it is not possible in the schedule line a new date is purposed. There is not problem to set past date in Requested Delivery date, only bear in mind that if you already have and material in the order and you change the Req. Delivery date, this date is not populated in the items, so

first change the Req. delivery date and then add the items.

Thanks,

Mariano.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

It seems in your scenario, SAP is just recording a done transaction and I assume you are asking for the posting date during shipment.

Create an order with the correct RDD, then create delivery, and before doing PGI, change the actual GI date.

I hope this helps.

Arnel Adordionicio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When order is created the schedules should be on the date you want to create delivery, so when creating the delivery can give the same date of order.

Regards

vK