cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not relevant for billing - Batch Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm testing the Batch Management with the configuration detalied on the Building Block - J19 from SAP. So I've created a new item position called YG05 which is working for the batch spliting.

But now the problem is that when I'm billing with Tx VF04 or VF01 it gives me the following error and doesn't create the invoice.

VF 044 The item is not relevant for billing

Now, the problem fixes when I go to Tx VTFL and change the position TAN in the field Copying Requirements from 004 Delivery - Related Item to 003 Header / Dlv. - Related. I can do the billing, but when the system print the invoices it print for each position type, I mean this.

"Before the system printed 3 copies of the invoice, but now not only print the 3 copies, now it send printing the 3 copies and also 3 blank pages (i assume that those are por the YG05 position"

If anyone have and advice if the fix i did first is correct.... And also have a solution for this last problem. Please reply...

Thanks

Javier Sandoval Vera

Universal Sweet Industries

Edited by: Javier Sandoval on Feb 12, 2009 4:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

for correct settings please check sap note 77414, choose your process and change your settings accordingly.

Balazs

Answers (0)