cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All components not visible in SPROXY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'am trying to establish a connection between ECC 6.0 and PI 7.1.

The problem that i'am facing is in transaction SPROXY . All the software components are not visible in transaction SPROXY on my ECC system which are there in the Integration Builder.

I have all the namespace created under SAP ABA 7.10 on my PI system but the same software component is not visible under the SPROXY transaction on my ECC system.

Anyone faced a similar problem .

Regards,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check whether your proxy communication configuration between XI and R/3 is configured......this you can check because if the connection is fine, then on opening SPROXYin a new window, you will see your XI contents otherwise you will see a msg No connection to ESR..........just ask your basis guys to check this proxy communication.............

Just check in IR whether the sw components are imported and activated..........check the namespaces are activated...........then click on refresh to see if your activated namespaces in IR are visible in r/3 in SPROXY.

Also check if the SPROXY transaction is connecting to the required XI system.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Feb 12, 2009 3:35 PM

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Feb 12, 2009 3:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this blog for activating proxies

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

other links

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

The situation is that my SPROXY transaction is working but i'am not able to view all the software components.

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through the links carefully, they deal with the same prob as yours

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Apologies, I did not check the other links. I could see the second link points to the problem that i'am facing.

Currently i'am referring to that.

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might want to look at this blog for your problem.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

Or perhaps you should check if SAP ABA 7.10 is installed on your ECC system.