Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALL_FUNCTION_SYSCALL_ONLY Error in ST22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a Ecc 6.0 production System

We have solution manager System

2 days back we upgraded the support packs and kernel of the Solution manager System

The solution manager has a connection in SM59 to the PRD system

After the kernel upgrade, is see the following error in the Production System

Error analysis

RFC calls (Remote Function Calls) were sent with the invalid user

ID "ABCD ". The receiving system regarded the first call as a system

call and therefore accepted it without a valid user ID.

However, the last call was to an external function module and

was thus rejected.

I noticed that there is a SM59 connection with name SM_PRDCLNT100_TRUSTED from SMP to PRD using the user id ABCD and the detailed message is User "ABCD " has no RFC authorization (authorization object S_RFCACL) for caller "ABCD" with client 100.

But what i dont understand is that the user was not having authorisatoins from Day 1, but why am i getting ST22 error only after the kernel upgrade in Solution Manager

Please guide

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check the below link.....

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already read this link

My question was why is this happening only in the past 2 days after support package upgrade in Solution Manager System

I was answered that this is a general issue which happens after support package upgrade in Solution Manager System and i have to re-create the connections from Solution Manager using SMSY

But please let me know if there is any note to specify the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Please check the below link..under 'Refresh RFC destinations'

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm310/helpdata/en/b3/dd773dd1210968e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a note which says that i have to re-generate RFC destinations in Solution Manager after the Support Package update

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I guess it is difficult to have a SAP note on this, it is understood that we need to refresh the RFC's in order to overcome the issue.

I have heard about how to cleanup the Inconsistencies in the System landscape but not about these RFC's. Try recreating them.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is likely an issue created by applying the updated support packs in Solution Manager. Have you tried re-creating the links between SolMan and ECC (transaction SMSY)?

J. Haynes