Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Adapter

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have a simple to ask you.

My scenario is File to Idoc, I created an Idoc adapter. I would like to know if I've need of that because in 'MONI' I always receive a flag black to for send file to idoc and another in red and on those line in 'Sender' BS_ER6CLNT001 is my receiver business system.

Strange because normally idoc has not to reply.

Could you help me please?

REgards,

Mohamed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

Its an IDOC Acknowledgement Scenario... Pls go thru the below link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50b499b...

Regards,

Anushree

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow below steps it will work

1. Create component and business sytem (Web as ABAP) & Technical system (Web as ABAP) in SLD and import component into IR and Business system in ID

2. Import idoc from R3 into IR window

3. Create IDX1 & IDX2 and RFC destination in XI/PI

4. Done mapping according to your requirement in IR window and activate it

5. Import Business system form SLD into ID

6. Take File (sender channel) and IDOC (Receiver) channal and configure accordingly.

Whenever sender/receiver side R3 system we should take R3 type business system else can't work.

I hope now clear

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Business systems are logical systems that function as senders or receivers within the SAP Exchange Infrastructure. You configure business systems in the SAP System Landscape Directory (SLD). A business system is always associated with a technical system (here: SAP Web AS ABAP system).

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

I also did that

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Always the same problem !!

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check into these issues

1)Port creation format

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3b/beb13b00ae793be10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

2) Check rfc destination if it is working or not

3) Target business should be web as abap

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

I already creted my idoc adapter

Port : SAPER6

Client : 001

RFC DEStination : ER6CLNT001.

the Rfc connection works properly but I don't know what do you mean by 'Target business should be web as abap'.

Where should I see that?

Regards,

Moh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need a recver IDOC adapter in File - XI -IDOC scenario to send the IDOC in r/3...............

just check in XI in transaction SE11 in table IDXNOALE table that are you requesting ALEAUD idoc from r/3 as an acknowledgment IDOC from r/3 in response to your IDOC..............then r/3 will be sending ALEAUD IDOC from r/3 to XI for your IDOC if you have requested for IDOC ack.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

But I don't want that my Idoc send something. Because my scenario is File to Idoc. I don't understand why in 'MONI' I always have two lines, 1 with Black Flag and another 1 in red Flag.

I receive an Idoc number but nothing in SAP with this number in we05.

I tested my configuration with the tool in my integration directory and everything seems to be ok. I don't receive an error.

But Apparently when I send my file to SAP with ng3z, I see my doc in al11. After apparently the file is not changed in Idoc because I don't find the number that I receive when I open 'MONI'.

Could you help please ?

Regards,

Mohamed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to check in transaction IDX5.

See are you getting any error there.

Thanks,

Hetal

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Mi file doesn"t arrive to SAP. When I ccheck in we02 I have nothing.

In idx5 I receive that :

Direction Message Created on Created at SystemID

Outbnd FA1999499035060FE1000000AAFB508F 17.02.2009 11:10:58 SAPER6

IdocNum IdocObject Transaction ID.

201523 ALEAUD01 AAFB508F0F06499A8D323676

Inbound D9FA92497AD6090FE1000000AAFB508F 17.02.2009 11:11:00 SAPER6 001 201523 ALEAUD01 AAFB508F0F06499A8D323676

Anybody knows what?

Regards,

Moh.

Edited by: rahhaoui mohamed on Feb 17, 2009 11:16 AM

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How many input files you are passing?

Regards,

Pragathi.

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Just one I send by the transaction 'cg3z' and I put it in a directory 'tmp/test.xml'.

After that I check in 'sxmb_moni', I have one black flag and another redflag mentionning 'receiver could not be determined'.

I configured all but the problem persists.

When I go to the transaction sm21 I see one line with a red button mentionning 'Failed to activate authorization check for user SAPSYS.

And I have another line with a red button saying TRansaction Canceled 00 560 (SAPSYS).

Regards,

Moh.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) You need Idoc receiver adapter

2) The red flag is due to error on outbound side/ status (where Idoc is sent)

Regards

Vishnu