cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct store deliveries - organisational elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I am exploring DSD - Direct store deliveries and I am not able to filter out of the help.sap which organisation elements I need.

As far as I understand, we make orders and deliveries DSD relevant. We create a shipment and ship the materials on a tour to the customer. However, it should also be possible to have stock in the vehicle. To be able to have that, I would assume we need storage locations for that but help.sap doesn't mention that anywhere. Can someone confirm how exactly the process works?

Thanks,

MdZ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do that using consigment to a vendor of course, you have to create it as a client before.

With a VA01 order with KB order type you can assing stock on the vehicle but is not there.. belongs to the vendor. When you sell to the client, then you need to create a KE order whit the client as a Sold to.

Its important that you assing the vendor to the client as a patner with a SB function in order to reduce the stock from the consigment of the vendor.

You´ll have statistics for client and vendor as well.

I hope this help you.

Regards,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RP,

The DSD Process is not based on the Customer Consignment (Special Stock W).

Indeed the Empties solution for DSD is not even based on Consignment => Special Empties Tables.

Best Regards,

Franck

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MZ,

Can you clarify how "Use Tax" is used as INPUT TAX.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you have market place access check this link for SAP Tutor demos visuals.

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000595686&;

for visit plans and route accounting. You need to download the webplayer.

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the link..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bev461/helpdata/en/home.htm

It may help you..

If you have any documents and other info regarding route settlement process please let me know as I am in the process of learning this - it may help a lot....

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Edited by: venkatesh paulraj on Feb 27, 2009 4:07 AM

Edited by: venkatesh paulraj on Feb 27, 2009 4:12 AM