cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's

I am facing problem in Make to order scaniaro point Stock available in plant(sales order stock ) but while i am doing PGI point 0 Stock of material available,where it is problem,i created Make-to-order in VA01 after that save the sales order,and go to MB1C goods receipt With Mvtype 561(E),ref of sales order i creted stock in plant level,but delivery point i am getting error.(only 0 box of material xxxxx available).

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,i am creating Make-to-order in VA01,here i Checked the Procurement Tab Reqty (KE),and then save the sales order,this sales order based i created stock in MBIC with movement 561(E),after i checked in MMBE point stock allocated this sales order,but this sales delivery point i am facing error no stock available for this material,before delivery i am dun Make to order is correct or not if any mistake.

pls share with my issue.

Thax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajen,

Check your material stock in MMBE, make sure you are using the correct plant. Double click on the stock line / Sales order stock line, the system will show various kind of stocks with sales order, if sales order stock is available. Do check and let us know.

Prase

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajen

Make sure that you have initially loaded the stocks with special stock indicator as E with MB1C movement type 561

In MMBE is it appearing against special stocks or sales order stocks against your sale order no

If this is assured then i think the missing thing is

In VOV7 item category details for your sale order item category you might have failed to mark the special stock indicator as E orders in hand

Hence the system is not able to sense the stocks which is already reserved and is throwing error or message that only 0 qty is available eventhough the stocks are reserved for it

Make sure that you have controls for availability check in OVZ9 for the combination of checking group of the material in MMR and checking rule BE that is SD delivery make to order stock

At this point system performs availability check and spots out your reservation

I have tested your scenario it is working for me( i too had your error and spotted it out)

Soln is

Pls mark special stock indicator in VOV7 as E and try with a fresh order and dont do it with the already created and undelivered order because for that the changed controls in VOV7 will not work for the already created order

Create fresh order and see_Process will run smooth_

I hope this will definately solve your issue and post back

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Feb 13, 2009 6:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajen

As you are doing a Make to Order (MTO) , Firstly create a sales order and save the sales order .

Secondly go to MB1C and post the stock with 561 E and give the sales order number and post it

Now do delivery->billing .

Make sure that the item category is TAK

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri Nath thanx for immediate response,i am done same process,stock is showing in MMBE tcode point under particular sales order allotted but,while i am creating delivery point i am doing PGI,happen error no stock available.

Thanx

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajen

After loading into MB1C with what Mr Srinath has suggested you have to Transfer post the same

In T code MB1B movement type 412 E input your sales order no and save then try to delivery and pgi

Unless and until you transfer post the same the system will not understand this sales order reservation

Regards

Raja

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja and Rajen

Thanks for recorrecting my friend Ravi I felt that he is doing stock transfer that is the reason i have given that movement type

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,i am doing MB1B with movement type 412(e) they given error no stocks available xxxxx storagelocation,but MMBE point stock availabe in undere salesorder stock availbale.

For EX:Total Un-Rest Stock=0

company code stock=0

xxxx plant stock=0

xxxxstorage loc stock=0

sales order stock= 15,like that availabe in MMBE tcode.

Thanx.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajen

I think the process you have followed is absolutely wrong for make to order scenario

MTO scenario stocks cannot be loaded thro transaction MB1C at all (as per my knowledge)

The suggestion which i gave earlier to trsnsfer post thro MB1B movement type 412 E is applicable for reserving against sales order from the unrestricted only and that is also wrong for your case

In MB1C your stocks has gone in to wrong special place and has sat which system is not able to pick now

Better take the help of MM colleagues of yours for this issue and post the same in MM forum

Or Wait for some elite friends replies and suggestions

sorry for the wrong suggestion and not being able to guide you in this issue properly

Regards

Raja