Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know BW report there in how many roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear master's,

In the BW system version 3.5 ,how to know roles by BW report, i have checked in SUIM for cheking the same,i could able to search by T code and object not by report in the role menu

Edited by: rameshbabu muddana on Feb 12, 2009 1:56 PM

Edited by: rameshbabu muddana on Feb 12, 2009 1:57 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rameshbabu,

The easiest way (for me at least!) to find which menus are using which queries is through the Meta Data Repository.

Txn RSORMDR

HTH,

David

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rameshbabu,

The easiest way (for me at least!) to find which menus are using which queries is through the Meta Data Repository.

Txn RSORMDR

HTH,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to check AGR* tables ....see if they help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the roles which all having particular BW report by the table AGR_1251.

For this you need to know the technical name of the report, you can find the technical name of the report either in Bex analyzer or in RSRT.

For granting access to any BW report in a role the technical name of the role should be included in the object S_RS_COMP,

1) go to transaction SE16.

2) open the table AGR_1251

3) enter in the field "object with "S_RS_COMP"

4) and the field "FIELD" with "RSZCOMPID"

5) Give the BW report (technical name) which you want to search in the field "LOW"

6) click on execute.

Caution: in case you are giving complete techincal name of the report, it will show only if the roles are updated under the object S_RS_COMP with complete technical names, however if in the roles you are giving ranges something (as example : BW_FIN_*) you need to give the range in SE16 as well.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Ananth