cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staring integration model after activation throws an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to import Sales Orders from SAP ERP to APO. The integration model is done and the master data like Products and Location are transfeered to APO.

But when I try to transfer the Sales Orders I get an error saying:

Outbound Queue Blocked.

Function/Q/SAPAPO/CIF_ECM_INBOUND

Text: Processing of change number 500000000007 cancelled

Then the dialog box gives the options to goto the: qRFC Monitor, Ignore or Cancel.

The qRFC monitor records theame error.

Kindly let me know how I can solve this and transfer theSales Orders to APO.

Thanks,

Dilip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dilip,

such error ca appear because of an authorization problem.

When you transfer the QUEUE from R/3 to APO, the RFC User tries to insert the datas into APO. This insertion fails because of an authorization problem. Please check the authorization roles of your RFC USER. This user mist likely can't change or create changenumbers in your system. This can be the reason for the error.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tibor,

Thank you for you reply. I will check the authorizations.

After this error I canceled it and went ahead. Then it gave me another error saying Product <> not found.

After getting beyond this error too it gave me about 260 successful messages in the logs. But when I execute the BAPI BAPI_SLSRVAPS_GETLIST2 OR go to the table /SAPAPO/ORDKEY in APO I cant find any Orders.

Can you kindly guide me as to where I am going wrong?

Best Regards,

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Dilip,

Can you check atleast one product you have transferred using /SAPAPO/mat01 before we look into the orders for that product.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

I cannot find the table /SAPAPO/MAT01. Nevertheless I can find all the Products in /SAPAPO/MATKEY. Also teh related BAPI returns all the Products and Locations correctly from SAP APO.

Thanks,

Dilip

Answers (0)