Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Caluculation of arrears on service tax

suma_nalluri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have a scenario on service tax. As per my business scenario we need to do the payment against the base amount to the vendor at the time of periodic postings. When ever vendor will raise the invoice for the service tax at a later point of time, then we need to pay the tax for all the previous months till the current month. Can any one suggest this how can I handle this scenario since the postings have already taken place for the previous months.

Regards,

Suma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suma_nalluri
Participant
0 Kudos

Got the solution my self

sivaprasad_ml
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi how did you solve and got the soultion ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am also facing same problem , please let me know how u resolved by yourself...

Thanks

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi suma,

are you sure that your question is place in the right forum? You describe an issue regarding service tax but I can see no relation to real estate.

Seems to me as if this question should be better posted in a Financials forum.

Regards, Franz

suma_nalluri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Franz,

As per my client business scenario when we execute the commercial lease in contract it should not pick up the service tax Later When ever vendor will raise the invoice for the service tax at a later point of time, then we need to pay the tax for all the previous months till the current month through RE module its self. That is the reason I had placed this query under real estate module for better understanding.

In normal financials this can be addressed through accruals or through Arrears by passing the manual JV .How can address this through Real estate module its self.

Regards,

Suma

suma_nalluri
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved by myself.