Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal MDM system connection problem

former_member329674
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm trying to connect my Portal 7.00 and MDM 5.5 SP06. When I run the wizard for the creation of a new system of type "MDM System" all seems to work up to the screen with the repository list where no repository is showed even if the IP address of the MDM server is OK.

Of course I've installed all the business package (MDM_JAVA, MDM_TECH and MDM_APPL).

I have 2 repositories on the server and can access to them via Data Manager and Console.

Any ideas ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Gianluca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition, try restarting the java engine. Also there are some patches which are having some problem related to portal-MDM integration.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gianluca ,

There could be two possible reasons for your MDM reository not visible on the Portal

- Either your MDM repository is not loaded

- Or the MDM APPL and TECH sca files are not of teh matching version as your MDM server.

Check for these two things ...

Besides also make sure you restart your Portal server after making the installtions.also restart your MDM service if it still does not work and try again.

You can refer the below link to know more on this:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40ac1b5b-d33e-2b10-5892-b29c890e... (portal)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/advancedsearch?cat=sdn_all&query=mdmpdf&adv=false&sortby=cm_rnd_rankvalue

SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management 5.5 SP3 MDM - PDF (portal configurations,files deployment)

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gianluca

Pinto is correct. please check 2 point he mentioned .

what version of sca files which you deployed. Always it must be compact with your mdm version.

due to that you might facing problem .you may not see the repository via portal right

regards

Muthu