Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line-Confirmed qty

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

After entering the material details when I chkd the schedule line theres no confirmed qty.....in turn I tried to give the qty no even then the qty disappears....why it happens?.......Note:I havnt maintained stock for the material....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear S kumar

The confirmed qty in the schedule lines in a sales order is given or determined by the system automatically based on the availabilty check carried out with the settings maintained in OVZ9 and we dont have any control over it

What i mean is confirmed qty will always be greyed out in the schedule lines even if the stock is there

But the order qty will appear as confirmed qty in the greyed out tab if stock is there

No stock means the confirmed qty will be zero

Whether stock is available or not we cant edit confirmed qty in a sales order

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That means system is unable to determine the material availability date ,hence no cofirm quantity.

Availability check is conducted for the Plant on the material availability date during sales order processing and you have not maintained any stock for the material in your Plant.

System has determined the Material availability date from delivery scheduling and for this availability date system has not been able find any stock to confirm.

Even if you will enter the quantity manually in the schedule line still system will not accept.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

If stock is available then it is possible to confirm manually. as the confirmed date will change and it should be in future But if stock is not there then it is not possible

Regards

Srinath