Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of business transaction variant in QM notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears

I have a issue with notification.

I have defined action box as below

SPRO>Quality Management>Quality Notifications>Notification Processing>Additional Notification Functions>Define Action Box>Define Functions for the Action Box

For a notification type, I have defined 3 actions

Yes, NO, TBD

I am usiong std function module - QM06_FM_TASK_SEND_PAPER in function and QM06_SEND_PAPER_STEP2 FM when saving field.

The difference is Code and code group + business transaction attached to above 3 action

for Yes - code gropup/code is ACTION/YES, business transaction - QN74

for N0 - code gropup/code is ACTION/NO - business transaction - QN75

for TBD - code gropup/code is ACTION/TBD - business transaction - QN71

I have created user status with status as Yes/No/TBD

I have attached thebusiness transaction(QN74, QN75, QN7 created aboveto user status status, Yes/No/TBD respectvely. "allowed and set" in OIBS-user status maintenance.

Hence while on clicking on action in QM notificatioon systems does 2 things

Task creation with code and code group mention above

User status mention above.

Till here it is fine, by mistake user clicked on No and he wants to change it to Yes...system is not allowing him to change it gives popup error that " The function you selected cannot be carried out: - Follow-up function: Variant 5", when I click on detailed info, no status is shown as preventing this action.

Did any one faced this type of problem? Is it a bug? Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

guys,

Any help?

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

whether while creating the status profile you have used the status number with status ,if so then you can use the Lowest and Highest status which controls the assigning the previous status .If not then try to create with status no with status

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i am using status number ..but still system gives the above message. Just try in your system...

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you post the status profile you have created with the status number and the lowest and highest number,if for example you have status number as 10,20,30 for each status you can maintain the low and highest number

10 10 20

20 20 30

30 30 30

hence if the status number 20 is activated either you can assign the status with status no 30 and reassign with the same status number 20 you cannot able to reassign to 10 since lowest number is not between the limits

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have done all these excersise.before..finally the result is once if I assign a business transaction and once the status is updated, system will make firbidone (not allowed tick) for all other follow up function. I cannot understand this point. Just so the configuration as I did and you see the resullt.