Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table column sequence

former_member253880
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello WD-Experts,

I have bind a table into WD dynpro using table UI-Element. The data will shown perfectly.

My issue: I like to change the sequence of the different columns.

Example:

col1 col2 col3

col3 col1 col2

Changing the columns by track and drop is just visible in the ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER, but not in the layout itself.

Has anybody an idea how i can change the column sequence?

Thank you very much in advance.

regards

Axel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes u can do it. Chose the Edit Mode for your view. Navigate to your Table UI element. Click on it so it shows you all the Columns. Now select a column u wish to move & slowly start draging it between other columns, finally place it where you want to appear, as per desired sequence. You should be able to do it in few tries :).

Save. Thats all !!

Greetings

Prashant

P.S. Points welcome

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member402443
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

We can change the sequence of table column. For this Chose the Edit Mode for your view. Navigate to your Table UI element. Click on it so it shows you all the Columns. Now select a column u wish to move and just right click on that . u will see a option called up and down . With this u ws will move ur column in upper and downward direction. So by this u can change the sequence of any column in ur table.

Regards

Manoj kumar

former_member253880
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help, both solutions are ok, after refresh it works fine.

Rewards points.

rgds

Axel