cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supress Subtotal rows and display overall result of keyfigure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

Is there a procedure to hide result of a keyfigure at subtotal level and display result at overall result level?

Please let me know.

Points assured.

regards

Joga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Bex analyser

You can go to the Key figure result row-> right click->Characteristic or Key figure for which You dont need result row(Eg material)->Supress Result row-> Always or conditional or Never.

Hope it helps...

Edited by: Priti Singh on Feb 12, 2009 12:10 PM

former_member207028
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joga,

yes, we can do that, in the Query designer, except for the frist charecteristic, for remaining all charecterristics, even for chars in free char block, select "Always supress" in BI 7 Query desiger and similar oprion in 3.x also.

hope this is clear,

Regards

Daya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

Thanks for the reply. in the report i have other keyfigures also for which i need to show subtotals.

its only for 3 keyfigures i need to hide the subtotal result and show overall result.

when iam hiding the result rows of the key figure iam not getting the result in the overall result column as well.

i only want a result for overall result while supressing the subtotals for 3 keyfigures out of 10 keyfigures.

regards

Joga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Query Designer -- Key Fig --Properties -- Calculations Tab page--Caliculate Result As -- Totals only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Any Ideas?

Many thanks.......!

Regards

Joga