cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales unit change user exit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Do you know any user exit or standard configuration for sales order unit change? When I type material number for a ithem category AGTX (Text Item) in a quotation, system checks material base unit from material master data, and gives that unit in a position. I would like to keep this same sales unit as it was before for item category AGTX.

Any ideas where can I do it?

Best regards,

/MK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maciej Kromolicki,

I didn't understand it properly: but as for my understanding you are trying to maintain different sales unit, that can be accomplished by maintaining the sales unit in mm02 sales: sales org 1 Tab.

So that system isolates b/w the Base Unit of Measure and sales unit.

Regards,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, step by step...

Let's say that there are 2 units of measure in material master data:

Basic unit = M, and additional "PCE".

1. First, there is a quotation with out material number. System is assignig item category "AGTX". In a position there are only "order quantity", "SALES UNIT" - .ex. PCE, and "Description".

2. After a response from the end client, user is assigning a material number in a position.

After that system will delete unit "PCE" and gives new one form material master data: "M".

I would like to keep that additional unit PCE which was given in a quotation before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MK

Go to MM02->basic data->additional data tab->click on base unit of measure tab->maintain alternate UoM's. Then when you create quotation and when you maintain AGTX , manually change the UoM as per your requirement

Regards

Srinath