cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP CHECK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have a requirement from client, that ATP check should be done at delivery level not at the order level.

Could please let me know what configurations do i need to do.

Thanks in advance

Regards

T.Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your valuable inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Introduction:

Configuration guide for Availability Check at Delivery:

Description:

u2022 Check whether the order quantity is available and can be delivered when delivery is

created.

u2022 The availability check is calculated using planned inward and outward movements of

goods.

An availability check can only be carried out if the following prerequisites have been fulfilled:

u2022 Control elements for the availability check are maintained in customizing and

appropriately assigned to sales and distribution transactions.

u2022 The availability check and the transfer of requirements must be switched on at

requirements class level and may not be deactivated at item level.

u2022 A plant must be defined at document item level

u2022 A checking group must be defined in the material master record on the Sales/plant data

screen in the Availability check field

IMG Path: Implementation guide for SAP R/3 customizing Logistics Execution Shipping

Basic Shipping Functions Availability Check and Transfer Requirements.

IMG Path: Implementation guide for SAP R/3 customizing Logistics Execution Shipping

Basic Shipping Functions Availability Check and Transfer Requirements Transfer of

Requirements

Basic Shipping Functions Availability Check

Basic Shipping Functions Availability Check Define material block for other users.

Basic Shipping Functions Availability Check Carry out control for Availability Check

T.code: OVZ9

For Delivery

Basic Shipping Functions Availability Check Availability check for each Item category

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend

In t code OVZK you have to activate availabilty check for your delivery item category there you have keep blank

In t code 0VLP (zero VLP) also you have to activate availabilty check for your delivery item category

In t code OVZ9 you have to specify controls for checking rule B that is SD delivery and checking group of your material in MMR sales general plant data for this combination what are all the factors the system needs to consider?

While creating the delivery in VL01N in the item overview screen from the top menu bar---environment ---availability

Now availability check will be carried out in your delivery

I think you need to test it by removing ATP CHECK sales order schedule line category and actvate the above mentioned controls and see wheter the system automatically does in delivery

I hope it will happen and configuring this should not be a problem which you can do it with ease

Dear srikanth

Please reply whether this suggestion has helped you or not?

Regards

Raja