cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country of plant change from CN to HK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have question about the country change for plant.

When we change the country from PH to HK for a plant, we found that we can create the sales order, the creation falied with error message " no sales from HK".

Then we need to

1. add the tax indicator (MWST) for HK just like what we configured for PH;

2. Assign "1"-full tax in the sales view of material master for the tax MWST for HK; Just like what we have in PH.

I am not sure what the impact for these setting, but without those, we can have a successfull sales transition? can anybody explain what's the impact of these setting, and if it will impact the real sales invoice?

And I got one information is HK is no sales tax.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may effect the currency conversion if different, outputs forms ( address of plant or country is printed), vat numbers if different.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks VK,

I am really concerns the VAT issue, if HK is no VAT, then if it will impact the sales invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If no VAT for Hk, then also should check other special taxes if appiliable and also with the end customer side they should be able tell what and how important the details of inovice to them.

Regards

vk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rick,

Your Subject says:

Country of plant change from CN to HK

Whereas, in body of the Message, it is:

When we change the country from PH to HK for a plant,

Anyways, coming to the error:

" no sales from HK".

You must have changed your assignment, Plant-> Company Code in T. Code: OX18

Have you also done following assignments..?

1. T. Code: OVX6 - Plant-> SalesOrg./Dist. Channel

2. SPRO -> IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Sales and Distribution -> Assign Sales Organization to Company Code

Best Regards,

Amit