cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Config-BP mapping to SM User/inactive status in transaction mo

0 Kudos

Hello,

we don't have satellite systems connected to our solution manager system. Therefore we want to give our customers the possibility to create messages for some specifc components via bsp /sap/bc/bsp/sap/dswpnotifcreate/msg_new.do.

We have created an user for login to the solution manager and an corresponding business partner.

But i have some troubles with message handling.

1. I created several customer systems in our ibase.Than i give permission for that customer systems in the ibase with a copy of role SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE. After that i created some business partners as "business partner (gen.)". In the tab "identification" i entered

IDTYPE = CRM001

Identnumber =

Now the user can log to the system, but after he entered the correct system and client, he have to choose a "reported by" User form a drop-down List.

I want, that this mapping ist done by the system without the possibility to choose.

The user can´t see his reported messages.

2.) In the transaction monitor there are only the status "new", "in process" "sent to sap" and "confirmed" active. We want to use the inactive status "Customer action" and "proposed solution".

What must it do ?

Thank you

Heiko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No real solution for your problem but you should have a look at "Workcenter - Incident Management".

That way the customer cannot choose "reported by" since he always is the one who is reporting.

He just can select a SAP system for which he wants to create a message (identification via BP - CRM001) and via Workcenter he is also to see all messages created by him (or his colleagues if configured).

Regards

0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

thank you for your reply . When i log on to the workcenter, there comes the Message:

You are not assigned a Business Partner

Heiko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heiko,

there is some customizing which needs to be done to get the Workcenter running.

Have a look at customizing section Sol Man -> Configuration -> Scen. Specific -> Cross-Scen. -> Work Center.

Regards

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Once you have activated workcenter service

Pls assign the workcenter role to the user id with which you are accessing the same .

SAP_SMWORK_BASIC

SAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN

Regards

Prakhar

0 Kudos

i have one little problem with the workcenter.

If i want to create a message with a test user i get the following message, if i click on "new message"

You are not assigned to any iBase entries. Please contact your system administrator.

How can i create these entries ?

Thank you

Heiko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well ... even you have not connected any satellite systems to your Solution Manager you still have to create those iBase entries (via IB52).

After that you need to assing BP to test user and maintain identification tab (as already mentioned in your initial post).

Regards

0 Kudos

ok ... stupid administrator

One other question:

i have assign a partner to the top entry of the ibase as "sold-to party". When i create an incident and look with transaction crm_dno_monitor there is an error.

Header Data - enter sold-to party.

When i enter this manual than i have the missing options from 2. in my first post active.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

The question for automatic "sold-to" finding isn´t answered

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto IB52 and press 1 and enter

Choose the system comp on the left and then goto->partner here enter sold to party and provide the value.

Secondly goto spro..partner det here choose the sold to party function or partner then in the access seq choose ... determination via IBase

Hope it helps you to solve the problem.

Regards

Prakhar