Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 5.3 - RAR executing a simulation

yudittzruya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the risk analysis simulation , what is the meaning of field "Exclude Values:"

Thanks

Yudit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yudit,

This functionality is used for cleaning the Roles. By cleaning I mean, making the Risk free, so that when you do analysis using RAR, it should show 'No Conflict found'.

So suppose you are doing SOD analysis of a BASIS role which show conflicts due to cretain tcode.

Then rather than going to PFCG and removing that tcode and then again doing SOD analysis, you can use EXCLUDE functionality.

So when you Simulation using Exclude option, you need to give name of Tcode which should be excluded from the role. So when doing Simulation, RAR will remove that tcode and all the object which comes from SU24 (CM)

Hope this help. Please let me know if any doubt

Regards,

Surpreet Singh Bal

yudittzruya
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for detailed answer.

Best Regards

Yudit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yudit

I will explain you with an example

Suppose in your role there are two conflicting transactions say tx A and tx B

You can simulate the role if it will be cleaned if you remove any particular transaction. so for that you click simulate and then in exclude values you put tx B. once you simulate you are getting the results of risk analysis ie how your role will be after you have removed the tx B with out actually removing the tx B .

this way you can speed up the cleaning process with out actually removing the transaction from the backend system. Hope you understood.